In this couch interview I ask Jonas Almqvist, one of my dearest friends, about life as a SharePoint developer, the pains and pleasures and confront him with the SharePoint jokes I’ve heard. Some of the questions asked:
- What is SharePoint?
- What are the major pains?
- What do we love about SharePoint?
- Is it true SharePoint is the platform clients love but developers hate, if so- why?
- Is SharePoint configuration only?
- Are there breaking changes between releases and updates?
- Is it true you get rich as a SharePoint developer, but you lose your soul?
- Jonas does Windows Store App development with SharePoint, how does that work?
Expect a lot of giggles, an easy going conversation, and wise words from a wise young man 🙂
I’m having a hard time with WordPress and embedding audio, so for now I’ll provide two ways for you to listen to the audio, the tiny button below:
Or the take me to the source! That my dear is the link to the audio file 🙂
Podcast can also be found on iTunes, just do a search for ‘iris classon’ and the stupid questions podcast should show up 🙂